Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Yamada Book3-1

  1. #1
    Inactive Member LadyJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Whoohoo!!! That was great! Not only was it hilarious [img]biggrin.gif[/img] , it was LONG too [img]wink.gif[/img] !!! Poor Saguira... Had no idea why Yamada was mad at him... LOL.

    More More!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi ^^

    welcome on board with the mad Crew ^0^
    glad you liked the Yamada release ^^ that kiss scene was the best, wasn't it ^____^

    [edit] : oh yeah, erm, Crisis, is it possible you put the wrong "read me" in there? XD and I swear it's not me ^_~

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 15, 2004 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Yue ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GAHH the translation .txt is in there!
    *rushes off to change it*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jenny2344's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    yeah.... that was nice - a chapter stuffed full of my two favorites (taro and sugiura)! =D** hope there's more chapters like that.... meh.... gonna have to ask my friend in taiwan if she could try and get me a copy of yamada taro. *im now addicted* ^_^;;; well, thanks for scanlating it!

    oh yeah... lady jo - i love ur avator. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 18, 2004 02:03 AM: Message edited by: jenny2344 ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XD man.. that was hilarious...

    Yamada Taro is so funny. ^.^ I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the kiss scene. :3

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *laughs insanely* I NEVER 'KNEW' THAT ANY MANGA COULD BE THIS HILARIOUS!!!! XD I WAS THERE LAUGHING MYSELF TO DEATH!!! (My mother almost sent me to the mental hospital !^_^; [img]wink.gif[/img]

    BEAUTIFUL MANGA!!!!X.X LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEE IT!!!And now for the announcement person....ME!!! What will happen in the next Yamada Taro? Will Taro go pick up the remains of the pizza? Will Seiichi have a broken heart for eternity? Will his sister torment poor Taro and make her brother jealous? Or......will the raccoon eat Taro's pizza??? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF YAMADA TARO!!!

    Neji: T_T

    ^.^ Merci beaucoup!

    Neji: Deja vu! *leaves*

    O_o

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 23, 2004 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Seraphim Hargreaves ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, you love capital letters, don't you? =)
    I liked that raccon oO is it only me?
    When I was reading *cougheditingcough* that chapter my computer bugged and I had to reboot it... only, now, I have one page of that Yamada chapter about everywhere I look. The kiss scene precisly. XXDD Damn, I love my computer! Seems it have the same interest as me! =D or maybe I just fed it too much yaoi it's affecting the data... naah, never enought ^^ I'm looking foward the next chapter as well Crisis ^_~

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *glittery eyes* YOU *cougheditcough* THE YAMADA TARO CHAPTERS???!!! O_O *faints* @_@

    Woah! THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!! *grins I know what you mean by loving your computer!!! *glomps computer.......it's smashed into a million pieces*


    Rats...T_T That's the 50th computer this week....
    Thanks again Yue and to Crisis and everyone else also! I love you guys!


    PS.- Yup, you really know what I like. (MY CAPITAL LETTERS) *grins* I just love writing capital letters when I'm hyper or totally obsessed or plain crazy! Thankkies! Chow! ^_~

  9. #9
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...... Crisis, are you _sure_ you don't wanna carry that idea of mine where you put some joke of the day in the READ ME texts in the chapters? I'm 73% sure it'll encourage poeple! ^0^ (plus it's always nice to have a joke-of-the-day, however lame it is, isn't it?)

    So, Seraphim, I miswrote my latest mesage, sorry ^^; No I did not, Crisis did them all by herself (I check all the read-me in the chapters I have to make sure... unless I'm missing a chapter). She's very cool, huh? *light up a candle on her Crisis-hubby-shrine* as in everyone else in the making of this site and scanlations *hugs everyone*.
    I just meant that Crisis got tired of listening to me whine on the IRC-channel lol yeah, a weird way to say it ^^;; sorry.

    I'm realy waiting for the next chapter of Yamada though... I wonder how will the poor guy deal with his endless lusting over Yamada? ^0^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •